Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Tyneside homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- My Thirteen site
- Paying rent and charges
- Home repairs and maintenance
- Anti-social behaviour
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- About your tenancy
- Regeneration schemes
- Building safety
- Contents insurance
- CityFibre broadband
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
- Leaseholders and shared ownership
Services for all
Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Extra care
- Sheltered accomodation
- Extra care and sheltered schemes
- Complex needs housing
- Home adaptations and re-housing
- Personal alarm service
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Thirteen training
- Domestic abuse support
- Mental health support
- Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Strategy, vision and values
- Investor relations
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
Durham homes in development
We develop new homes in the County Durham area to provide affordable quality housing with a variety of housing options - from renting to purchasing - to suit your individual needs.
We aren't currently working on any new developments in the County Durham area.
You can get details about all homes available to rent and buy in our find a home pages.
17 affordable homes
Mill Lane, Sherburn
In June 2020, we are aiming to take handover of our first properties at our development in Sherburn - known as Mill Lane.
The development consists of 64 homes and we will have 17 houses for affordable rent, made up of 12 two-bedroom and 5 three-bedroom houses.
The final handovers are scheduled for September 2021.
19 home development
In December 2023, we're aiming to take handover of our first properties at our development at Pelton Fell in Durham.
The development will consist of 19 homes which are made up of two-bedroom houses for affordable rent.
The final homes will be handed over in July 2024.