Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- Estate walkabouts
- Neighbourhood drop in sessions
- About your tenancy
- Patch Newsletters
- Regeneration schemes
- Neighbourhood plans
- Contents insurance
- Fire safety
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
- Leaseholders and shared ownership
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Thirteen training
- Domestic abuse support
- Strategy, vision and values
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
The project offers 12 two-bedroom and two three-bedroom flats with access to a communal area, laundry facilities and outside play area.
A crash pad is also available for homeless 16-17 year olds for a maximum stay of four weeks. Staff members are available 24 hours per day.
The service we provide at Penrith Road helps residents to move on to full independence, giving them the skills to successfully manage their future permanent tenancy.
People can get support for a wide range of issues including:
- money management
- developing confidence
- getting back independence
- information and advice to help you find work, training or education
- getting involved in the local community.
Support is offered for a maximum of two years.
What are the move on options?
Services at Penrith Road works closely with social landlords, local council housing teams and private landlords to offer choice when residents are ready to move on.
Support is offered to help with the move into independent living and we can also refer people to other community-based services.
How to apply
People looking for accommodation at Penrith Road need to contact Middlesbrough Council's homeless team.