Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- Estate walkabouts
- Neighbourhood drop in sessions
- About your tenancy
- Patch Newsletters
- Regeneration schemes
- Neighbourhood plans
- Contents insurance
- Fire safety
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Thirteen training
- Letting agent
- Domestic abuse support
- Strategy, vision and values
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
The Rose House project has seven accommodation units including four one-bedroom furnished flats and two rooms in a shared flat. Young people can stay at the scheme for up to two years.
Each person at Rose House works with their key worker to develop a personalised support plan, which can include help with:
- money management
- access a wide range of services
- tenancy management and being a good neighbour
- cooking, cleaning and routines.
There is a crash pad for emergency accommodation and a communal area for socialising with residents and staff.
Rose House is staffed 24 hours a day.
What are the move-on options?
The service works closely with social landlords, council housing teams and private landlords to offer a choice of housing options when residents are ready to move on.
Rose House offers support to help with the move into independent living, as well as information about other community-based services.
How to apply
People are referred to Rose House from Hartlepool Borough Council. Referrals are via an application, interview and needs assessment process.