Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Tyneside homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- My Thirteen site
- Paying rent and charges
- Home repairs and maintenance
- Anti-social behaviour
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- About your tenancy
- Regeneration schemes
- Building safety
- Contents insurance
- CityFibre broadband
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
- Leaseholders and shared ownership
Services for all
Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Extra care
- Sheltered accomodation
- Extra care and sheltered schemes
- Complex needs housing
- Home adaptations and re-housing
- Personal alarm service
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Thirteen training
- Domestic abuse support
- Mental health support
- Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Strategy, vision and values
- Investor relations
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
Northumberland homes in development
We develop new homes in the Northumberland area to provide affordable quality housing with a variety of housing options - from renting to purchase - to suit your individual needs.
You can find out about the homes in development in the Northumberland area below.
You can also get details about all homes available to rent and buy in our find a home pages.
83 homes in Northumberland
Stobhill, Morpeth - also called South Fields
We are working on a development of 83 homes at Stobhill in Morpeth - the development is called South Fields.
- 18 apartments for affordable rent, made up of: 12 two-bedroom apartments and 6 one-bedroom apartments
- 10 two-bedroom bungalows for affordable rent
- 55 houses for affordable rent, made up of: 46 two-bedroom houses and 9 three-bedroom houses.
For more details about homes for rent in Morpeth, please contact us.
Six homes for shared ownership
St Andrew's Gardens, Morpeth
In December we took handover of our first homes at St Andrews Gardens in Morpeth.
The development at St Andrews Gardens consists of six homes made up of 3 three-bedroom houses and 2 four-bedroom houses for shared ownership.
Houses for shared ownership
Willowburn Park, Alnwick
In December we took handover of our first homes at Willowburn Park in Alnwick.
The development at Willowburn Park consists of four homes made up of 3 three-bedroom houses and 1 four-bedroom house for shared ownership.