Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Shops to let
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Private landlord homes
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Advice and support
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Employment support
- Homelessness prevention
- About us
- Contact us
The scheme provides a range of support for families or individuals arriving in the UK from Syria, helping people to work towards integrating into UK society and to live independently in the country.
Our support provides a secure environment for refugees. This helps people to recover from their experiences, learn about the UK, develop trust in others and begin to rebuild their lives.
The scheme supports people for up to five years.
How to access the service
People are referred to the Resettlement Service by the local council.
For more details about the Redcar Resettlement Service, please contact us.