Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Tyneside homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- My Thirteen site
- Paying rent and charges
- Home repairs and maintenance
- Anti-social behaviour
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- About your tenancy
- Regeneration schemes
- Building safety
- Contents insurance
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
- Leaseholders and shared ownership
Services for all
Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Extra care
- Sheltered accomodation
- Extra care and sheltered schemes
- Complex needs housing
- Home adaptations and re-housing
- Personal alarm service
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Thirteen training
- Domestic abuse support
- Mental health support
- Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Strategy, vision and values
- Investor relations
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
Stockton homes in development
We're developing new homes in the Stockton area to provide affordable quality housing with a variety of housing options - from renting to purchase - to suit your individual needs.
You can get details about all homes available to rent and buy in our find a home pages.
The developments are at:
10 homes for affordable rent
In April 2020, we aim to start work on-site at our Junction Road development.
The development consists of 10 homes made up of 9 two-bedroom houses and 1 three-bedroom house for affordable rent.
The development is due to be completed in May 2021.
36 homes for affordable rent
In January 2021 we're aiming start work on-site at our Westdale Road development. This will include 36 homes made up of two and three-bedroom houses for affordable rent.
The site is due for completion in April 2022.
Homes in Yarm
Morley Carr Farm
We are the affordable housing provider on this larger 350 unit scheme in Yarm being constructed by Taylor Wimpey.
Construction has started on the wider scheme and when it's completed, we will have 70 properties: 21 will be available for shared ownership and 49 available for affordable rent.
Property types will include:
- 20 one bedroom houses
- 29 two bedroom houses
- 21 three bedroom houses.
Properties are due to be handed over in stages between June 2017 and December 2022.
For more details about this development, please contact us.