Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Shops to let
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Private landlord homes
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Advice and support
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Employment support
- Homelessness prevention
- About us
- Contact us
The project is made up of nine self-contained furnished two or three bedroomed flats. Each flat has access to a large communal space, kitchen and living room.
The flats are divided into two courtyards with garden areas within a fully secure environment.
The support provided can include:
- a key worker for regular one-to-one meetings
- the service provides a personalised support package including: support around benefits and finances, managing a tenancy, health and wellbeing, access to counselling, employability, support around mental health issues, support to access legal advice, and access to family nurturing courses.
- participation in various other activities.
Support is provided for up to two years on an initial six month tenancy agreement. The service can be accessed immediately, depending on vacancies and the client’s situation.
The service works closely with social landlords, local council housing teams and private landlords to offer choices when residents are ready to move on.
Support is also available when transferring to the service, as well as referrals to other community-based services.
How to apply
People can be referred to Stone Meadow House from a range of organisations including social services, police and health services. People can also refer themselves to the service.
For more details, please contact:
- tel: 01207 282193