Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Shops to let
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Open house event
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- Estate walkabouts
- About your tenancy
- Patch Newsletters
- Regeneration schemes
- Neighbourhood plans
- Contents insurance
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Thirteen training
- Letting agent
- Strategy, vision and values
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- Contact us
We offer high-quality, safe and secure accommodation for young families and teenage parents and can work with families to develop personal support plans.
Staff can offer practical support on parenting, helping you to develop and maintain relationships, and teach you money management skills to help you to run your household.
We can help you with:
- getting into education, training and paid employment
- mental health issues, including post-natal depression
- alcohol and drug use
- healthy lifestyle.
We can also put you in touch with other specialist organisations if you need it.
Families with multiple needs
Families who are finding it difficult to cope with a range of issues can contact us for help.
Each family receives specific support to meet their own needs. With our help, families can get back on the right path.
We work with families as part of national schemes including the Troubled Families and Family Intervention projects.
Any young parents aged 16-25 can apply for our services. We give priority to people leaving care and young parents who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless.
Find out more about our services at: