Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Shops to let
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Open house event
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Advice and support
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Employment support
- Homelessness support
- Thirteen training
- Letting agent
- Strategy, vision and values
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- Contact us
Based at Coney Avenue near Bishop Auckland, we have nine two-bedroom furnished flats which have access to a separate communal lounge, kitchen and laundry.
All tenants have their own personalised support plan agreed with their key worker and we offer support on a wide range of issues including:
- developing skills to live independently
- managing tenancies
- training or education
- building positive relationships
- money management
- health and wellbeing.
Staff are available from 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm on Saturday, 12.30pm - 4.30pm on Sunday.
Support is available for up to a year.
We can also refer you to other organisations who can provide further support.
Moving on from the project
We work closely with social landlords, local council housing teams and private landlords to offer choice when residents are ready to move on. We offer further support to help with the transition into independent living as well as referrals to other community-based services.
How to apply
You can apply to the young parents’ accommodation at Coney Avenue by completing a form on Durham County Council's website and directly to the scheme. We can offer support to complete the form. You can get more details by calling tel: 01388 600177.