Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Shops to let
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Open house event
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Advice and support
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Employment support
- Homelessness support
- Thirteen training
- Letting agent
- Strategy, vision and values
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- Contact us
The services offer a holistic approach to wellbeing, taking into account housing, medical and psychological needs.
We have a support officer on-site to carry out a support plan and risk assessment, and liaise closely with all professionals involved with the resident to ensure emotional wellbeing is maintained.
Complex needs housing could be for you if:
- you're aged 18 or over and require support to live independently
- you're referred to us by a local council or are registered on our waiting list
- you’re interested in having your own space and support facilities available on-site
- you’re focused on finding a property that is accessible and tailored towards your individual needs.
We have accommodation in:
- Hartlepool: This scheme includes a main community centre with properties around the centre including 57 bungalows, nine flats and two houses.
- Stockton: We have two schemes:
- four individual independent living units with shared facilities. Staff are available on-site to support overnight needs.
- fifteen 1 bedroom apartments and a 2 bedroom bungalow.
- Middlesbrough: We have a newly refurbished centre which has eight individual rooms with shared communal facilities. Staff are on-site 24 hours a day to support and assist with daily living.