Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Tyneside homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- Estate walkabouts
- Neighbourhood drop in sessions
- About your tenancy
- Patch Newsletters
- Neighbourhood plans
- Contents insurance
- Fire safety
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
- Leaseholders and shared ownership
Services for all
Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Extra care
- Sheltered accomodation
- Extra care and sheltered schemes
- Complex needs housing
- Home adaptations and re-housing
- Personal alarm service
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Thirteen training
- Domestic abuse support
- Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Strategy, vision and values
- Investor relations
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
24 Jun 2019
The new service will launch on the 26 June and is free to use.
Customers will need to register online at www.houseexchange.org.uk and the site will automatically match you with people that are interested in similar properties.
There’s even a free House Exchange app available on the Apple app and Google Play stores; so, you can search on the move too!
Currently over 100,000 people are looking to swap their properties around the UK, so your ideal home may only be a few clicks away.
The new service includes some great features, such as:
Add photos: You can have up to five photos of your property on your advert, this increases your chances of finding a swap, so make sure each room looks its best in the pictures.
Include a description: House Exchange has a fantastic tool that allows you to create a description by selecting options that apply to your home, or if you prefer, get creative and write your own. You can find both these options in the ‘Update my advert’ area.
Get in touch: Once you’re registered, start messaging people; arranging viewings is a great first step in your House Exchange journey.
If you’d like to find out more or need help to register on the new system, we’re holding the following drop in sessions:
- Wednesday 26 June in the Baltic Room at Hartlepool Historic Quay, Maritime Avenue, ST24 0XZ between 10-12pm.
- Friday 28 June in the activity room at Splash Leisure Centre, Church Road, TS18 1TY between 10-12pm
- Wednesday 3 July at Rivers House, 63 North Ormesby Road, TS3 2AF between 10-12pm.