Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Tyneside homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- My Thirteen site
- Paying rent
- Home repairs and maintenance
- Anti-social behaviour
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- Estate walkabouts
- Neighbourhood drop in sessions
- About your tenancy
- Patch Newsletters
- Neighbourhood plans
- Contents insurance
- Fire safety
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
- Leaseholders and shared ownership
Services for all
Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Extra care
- Sheltered accomodation
- Extra care and sheltered schemes
- Complex needs housing
- Home adaptations and re-housing
- Personal alarm service
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Thirteen training
- Domestic abuse support
- Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Strategy, vision and values
- Investor relations
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
6 Oct 2017
Chancel Meadows is a vibrant development of two, three and four-bedroom homes to buy and rent.
Situated west of the picturesque seaside town of Whitby, off Stakesby Road, phase one is available now, with 38 quality homes on offer.
The new homes offer all the essentials needed for a perfect home and include a contemporary fitted kitchen, spacious living area, family bathroom, double-glazing, gas central heating and parking.
Chris Smith, Executive Director of Service Delivery and Development at Thirteen, said: “Chancel Meadows offers a range of quality homes and bungalows to suit everybody’s needs and we have already seen a lot of demand which we expect to increase once the show homes are launched in December.
“This area has previously suffered from a shortage of new homes, and we hope that local people who would otherwise struggle will now have the chance to live in their dream home.
“We understand that buying or renting a new home can be stressful, so we help you every step of the way.
“We go the extra mile to give you a range of offers and incentives, all tailored to suit you and what you need.”
Our dedicated sales advisor for Chancel Meadows, Trish Appleton can be contacted on 01947 60 34 33, or call in to Bridgfords Estate Agents at 27 Flowergate, Whitby, YO21 3AX.
You can also visit the website on www.chancelmeadows.co.uk for more information.
Photo caption: Trish Appleton, Thirteen’s dedicated sales advisor for Chancel Meadows, Whitby.