Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- Estate walkabouts
- Neighbourhood drop in sessions
- About your tenancy
- Patch Newsletters
- Regeneration schemes
- Neighbourhood plans
- Contents insurance
- Fire safety
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
- Leaseholders and shared ownership
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Thirteen training
- Domestic abuse support
- Strategy, vision and values
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
6 Nov 2017
Infinity Riverside is the third and final phase by Muse Developments comprising of 82 luxury homes for sale with 20 two and three bedroom homes available for shared ownership through Thirteen.
The open day gives would-be-buyers the opportunity to sit down with a Thirteen sales consultant at our Northshore office, Northshore Road, Stockton, on Saturday (November 11) between 10am and 1pm to find out more about how shared ownership can make the dream of stepping on to the property ladder come true.
The scheme allows buyers to purchase a share in a brand new home and pay rent on the remainder.
A mortgage deposit is only needed on the share you are buying making the scheme an affordable route into home ownership.
Chris Smith, executive director of service delivery and development at Thirteen, said:
“Shared ownership is probably the most affordable way for buyers to realise their dream of home ownership.
"That's why we decided to hold this special open day.
“Our sales advisors will be on hand with a warm welcome to explain how shared ownership works and how easily it can unlock the door to the home of your dreams for the same or even less than it costs to rent.
“We understand that buying a new home can be stressful and we will help you every step of the way.”
Anyone interested in coming along can either just turn up on the day or book an appointment on 01642 947070, so they don’t miss out on the chance to speak to the experts.
More information about the development, Infinity Riverside, as well as shared ownership, can be found by visiting www.thirteengroup.co.uk