Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Shops to let
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Private landlord homes
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Advice and support
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Employment support
- Homelessness prevention
- About us
- Contact us
The works will ensure that the properties are wind and water tight, while also improving their energy efficiency and overall appearance.
The scheme, to carry out roof replacements to Thirteen’s 399 properties on the estate, started in April 2016 and has taken a year to complete.
Simon Forster, investment contracts manager, said: “The topping out ceremony marks the completion of an ambitious project that will make our residents’ homes more energy efficient as well as improve the appearance of the properties.
“It has been a fantastic team effort from start to finish.
“Often exceeding expectation, all trades have had to develop new skill sets, as well as sharing their own individual wealth of expertise and experience with others within their respective teams.
“This team ethos throughout the duration of the works has resulted in the scheme being delivered efficiently and within budget.”