Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Tyneside homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- My Thirteen site
- Paying rent and charges
- Home repairs and maintenance
- Anti-social behaviour
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- About your tenancy
- Building safety
- Contents insurance
- CityFibre broadband
- Tell us about your area
- Advice and support
- Get involved
- Leaseholders and shared ownership
Services for all
Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Extra care
- Sheltered accomodation
- Extra care and sheltered schemes
- Complex needs housing
- Home adaptations and re-housing
- Personal alarm service
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Domestic abuse support
- Mental health support
- Support for ex-offenders
- Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Strategy, vision and values
- Investor relations
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Wayleaves, Easements, Permits to Work and Adaptations
- Environmental sustainability
- HiLab housing innovation lab
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
At Thirteen, we're a caring landlord and housing developer, providing homes for rent and sale. We manage 34,000 properties from North Tyneside to Yorkshire, with the majority of homes for rent and sale in Teesside.
Thirteen provides our customers with homes, support and opportunities to grow.
Our 1,500 colleagues provide services for more than 70,000 customers across Teesside and other areas of the North East and Yorkshire.
Homes to rent and buy
Whether customers are looking to rent or buy, we have a range of properties to suit all needs.
Our reason for being is to provide good quality homes and support for those in housing need. We provide support for anyone who needs a little help: help to get on the housing ladder, help to pay the rent, help to keep their home in good repair.
As well as property for rent, we have a track record in providing homes for outright sale, shared ownership and deferred sale. We also have plans to build thousands of new homes and invest over £100m in improving the homes we manage.
In 2018, Thirteen Homes acquired Gus Robinson Developments to help deliver high quality homes in the region. In addition to delivering homes for sale, Gus Robinson will also deliver affordable housing schemes and specialist housing projects on behalf of Thirteen.
Help and support
We don't just provide and build homes. Thirteen is a social purpose business that values and uses commercial skills to meet our priorities.
Our care and support services offer help for vulnerable people facing a range of challenges.
We also offer a range of housing support services including employability advice, extra care schemes to help people live independently for longer, adaptations to homes, help with anti-social behaviour and more.
You can find out more about Thirteen's housing solutions.pdf
Thirteen Housing Group
Thirteen is the trading name for Thirteen Housing Group based at 2 Hudson Quay, Windward Way, Middlesbrough, TS2 1QG. Thirteen is a charitable Community Benefit Society registered under the Co-operative and Community Benefits Societies Act 2014 with registered number 7522, and registered with the Regulator of Social Housing as a Registered Provider number L4522 VAT Reg No. 918548295.