Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Tyneside homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- My Thirteen site
- Paying rent and charges
- Home repairs and maintenance
- Anti-social behaviour
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- About your tenancy
- Regeneration schemes
- Building safety
- Contents insurance
- CityFibre broadband
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
- Leaseholders and shared ownership
Services for all
Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Extra care
- Sheltered accomodation
- Extra care and sheltered schemes
- Complex needs housing
- Home adaptations and re-housing
- Personal alarm service
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Thirteen training
- Domestic abuse support
- Mental health support
- Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Strategy, vision and values
- Investor relations
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
Darlington homes in development
We develop new homes in the Darlington area to provide affordable quality housing with a variety of housing options - from renting to purchase - to suit your individual needs.
You can find out about the homes in development in the Darlington area below.
You can also get details about all homes available to rent and buy in our find a home pages.
2, 3 and 4-bedroom houses
The Stables, Red Hall
We are working on developing 12 homes for affordable rent at The Stables, Red Hall in Darlington.
This include 2, 3 and 4-bedroom houses.
The first homes were handed over in March 2019 and the development is due to complete in September 2020.
Houses for affordable rent and shared ownership
We are currently working on-site at our development in Newton Aycliffe, Heighington.
The development consists of 15 homes and is made up of 10 two-bedroom houses for affordable rent and 5 three-bedroom houses for shared ownership.
The first of the homes will be ready in April 2020.