Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Shops to let
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Private landlord homes
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Advice and support
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Employment support
- Homelessness prevention
- About us
- Contact us
You can find out about the homes in development in the Darlington area below.
You can also get details about all homes available to rent and buy in our find a home pages.
Six new homes in Darlington
Westbeck, off Stooperdale Avenue
We are working on the development of six new homes at our Westbeck site off Stooperdale Avenue in Darlington.
- 4 houses for affordable rent, made up of 2 two-bedroom houses and 2 three-bedroom houses
- 2 two-bedroom bungalows for affordable rent.
For more details about homes in Darlington's Westbeck development, please contact us.
Two homes in Darlington
We are working on developing two homes for affordable rent on Hartington Way in Darlington.
This include 2 two-bedroom bungalows.
These homes are due to be ready in March 2018.