Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Shops to let
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Open house event
- Private landlord homes
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Advice and support
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Employment support
- Homelessness support
- About us
- Contact us
You can find information about the developments in Hartlepool we are working on below.
You can also get details about all homes available to rent and buy in our find a home pages.
We also re-develop empty properties in the area to provide quality homes for local people. You can find out about our empty homes scheme.
The second phase
We are working on the second phase of our development at Raby Gardens - known as Willow Fields - in Hartlepool.
The development includes 64 homes which are made up of:
- 26 houses for affordable rent: 22 two-bed and 4 three-bed houses
- 38 two-bed bungalows for affordable rent and shared ownership.
The homes will have a range of features including a dining kitchen, lounge, ground floor toilet and a family bathroom on the first floor. With A-rated boilers, the desirable properties also benefit from plenty of storage space plus off-street parking and turfed gardens. The shared ownership properties will also a built-in oven, hob and extractor fan.
The development is only a short distance away from the town centre with its Middleton Grange Shopping Centre, National Museum of the Royal Navy and excellent transport links.
For more details about the homes at Raby Gardens, please contact us.