Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Thirteen training
- Letting agent
- Strategy, vision and values
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
People who are over-16 and homeless in Middlesbrough can speak to us and we’ll work to identify solutions to help.
Homeless people under-16 should contact Middlesbrough Borough Council.
Emergency homeless service
We offer an emergency homelessness service for people in Middlesbrough. If you’re at immediate risk, please contact us using the details at the bottom of this page.
If you’re about to be made homeless, we can offer advice and support. To prevent people becoming homeless, we work with you to discuss and explore your specific issues.
We consider a homeless application and look for alternative housing, including referrals to alternative housing schemes, supported accommodation, private landlords or social landlords.
You can get help with:
- general housing and homelessness advice
- if your landlord is serving you notice
- if you’ve been evicted
- if you’re a young person over-16 leaving home
- if you’re experiencing domestic violence.
We also work with clients to help you to resolve your issues in your current home, helping you to avoid homelessness in the first place.
For homelessness help in Middlesbrough: