Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Tyneside homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- My Thirteen site
- Paying rent
- Home repairs and maintenance
- Anti-social behaviour
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- About your tenancy
- Regeneration schemes
- Contents insurance
- Fire safety
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
- Leaseholders and shared ownership
Services for all
Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Extra care
- Sheltered accomodation
- Extra care and sheltered schemes
- Complex needs housing
- Home adaptations and re-housing
- Personal alarm service
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Thirteen training
- Domestic abuse support
- Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Strategy, vision and values
- Investor relations
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
North Yorkshire homes in development
We're developing new homes in the North Yorkshire area to provide affordable quality housing with a variety of housing options - from renting to purchase - to suit your individual needs.
You can get details about all homes available to rent and buy in our find a home pages.
The developments are at:
New homes by the sea
Whitby - Chancel Meadows
We're developing a new site in Whitby called Chancel Meadows.
We are building 190 homes on the site which will include:
- two, three and four-bed houses for outright sale – Help to Buy will be available
- two-bed bungalows for outright sale
- two and three-bed houses and two-bed bungalows for shared ownership
- two, three and four-bed houses and two-bed bungalows for rent.
The scheme is mainly for home ownership with half of the site being for outright sale and a significant number for shared ownership.
Showhomes will be available to view in the spring of 2018.
You can register your interest by contacting us.
You can also find more details on the Chancel Meadows website.
Find directions to the Chancel Meadows site:
One and two-bed homes
Broughton Manor, Malton
We are working to develop a mix of one and two-bedroom homes at our Broughton Manor site in Malton, North Yorkshire.
When completed, the homes will offer properties for shared ownership and social rent.
Two and three-bedroom homes
In December 2019 we started work on-site at our development in Hambleton, consisting of 23 homes made up of:
- 12 two-bedroom houses for affordable rent
- 11 three-bedroom houses for shared ownership.
In July 2021 we'll be aiming to take handover of our first homes at Boroughbridge. The development consists of 74 homes made up of:
- 8 one-bedroom houses, 34 two-bedroom houses, 8 three-bedroom houses and 2 four-bedroom houses for affordable rent
- 18 two-bedroom houses and 4 three-bedroom houses for shared ownership.
119 homes in Ryedale
In 2020, we're aiming to start work on-site at our Kirbymoorside development in Ryedale.
The development will consist of 119 homes made up of:
- 10 one-bedroom 1-2 person apartments for affordable rent
- 10 one-bedroom 2 person apartments for affordable rent
- 33 two-bedroom houses for affordable rent
- 42 three-bedroom houses for affordable rent
- 8 four-bedroom houses for affordable rent
- 12 three-bedroom houses for shared ownership
- 4 four-bedroom houses for shared ownership.