Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Shops to let
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Open house event
- Private landlord homes
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Advice and support
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Employment support
- Homelessness support
- Strategy, vision and values
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- Contact us
You can get details about all homes available to rent and buy in our find a home pages.
The developments are at:
New homes by the sea
Whitby - Chancel Meadows
We're developing a new site in Whitby called Chancel Meadows.
We are building 190 homes on the site which will include:
- two, three and four-bed houses for outright sale – Help to Buy will be available
- two-bed bungalows for outright sale
- two and three-bed houses and two-bed bungalows for shared ownership
- two, three and four-bed houses and two-bed bungalows for rent.
The scheme is mainly for home ownership with half of the site being for outright sale and a significant number for shared ownership.
Showhomes will be available to view in the winter of 2017/18.
You can register your interest by contacting us.
You can also find more details on the Chancel Meadows website.
Find directions to the Chancel Meadows site: