Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Shops to let
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Private landlord homes
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Advice and support
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Employment support
- Homelessness prevention
- About us
- Contact us
We want to help to motivate people to develop a lifestyle away from offending and into community life.
Our approach is consistent, fair and always builds on your strengths, developing your confidence and helping you turn your life around. We encourage people to make better lifestyle choices, strengthening relationships with families and the wider community.
We reduce reoffending and make communities safer through personalised support.
We also train people to become peer mentors, helping others see a better way of life, and helping them develop their own self-esteem as well as giving back to others.
We work closely with a range of partners within the criminal justice system including the police, prisons, the National Probation Service, community rehabilitation companies and a offender management services.
You can find our more about our services at: