Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Shops to let
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Private landlord homes
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Advice and support
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Employment support
- Homelessness prevention
- About us
- Contact us
We also have some homes for people with learning disabilities, working age people with physical disabilities and people with dementia.
Experienced and professional staff are available 24 hours a day to assist with daily tasks, respond to emergencies and provide a friendly and supportive environment.
This also includes:
- a home call service which is available to quickly respond to medical and maintenance emergencies.
- a telecare service which uses monitoring equipment to help you live independently for longer.
Schemes provide a modern, accessible living space with many benefitting from communal areas including hairdressers, lounges and restaurants.
Extra care could be for you if:
- you're aged 55 or over - or living with a partner who is aged 55 or over - and require support with daily tasks
- you're referred to us by a local authority
- you’re interested in having your own space with care and support facilities available
- you’re focused on finding a property that caters for your individual needs.
We have accommodation available across the North East and you can see the available extra care properties.
You can also get information about owner-occupied and shared ownership properties for older people.