Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- Estate walkabouts
- Neighbourhood drop in sessions
- About your tenancy
- Patch Newsletters
- Regeneration schemes
- Neighbourhood plans
- Contents insurance
- Fire safety
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Thirteen training
- Letting agent
- Domestic abuse support
- Strategy, vision and values
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
We also have some homes for people with learning disabilities, working age people with physical disabilities and people with dementia.
Experienced and professional staff are available 24 hours a day to assist with daily tasks, respond to emergencies and provide a friendly and supportive environment.
This also includes:
- a home call service which is available to quickly respond to medical and maintenance emergencies.
- a telecare service which uses monitoring equipment to help you live independently for longer.
Schemes provide a modern, accessible living space with many benefitting from communal areas including hairdressers, lounges and restaurants.
Extra care could be for you if:
- you're aged 55 or over - or living with a partner who is aged 55 or over - and require support with daily tasks
- you're referred to us by a local authority
- you’re interested in having your own space with care and support facilities available
- you’re focused on finding a property that caters for your individual needs.
We have accommodation available across the North East and you can see the available extra care properties.
You can also get information about owner-occupied and shared ownership properties for older people.