Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Tyneside homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- My Thirteen site
- Paying rent
- Home repairs and maintenance
- Anti-social behaviour
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- Estate walkabouts
- Neighbourhood drop in sessions
- About your tenancy
- Patch Newsletters
- Neighbourhood plans
- Contents insurance
- Fire safety
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
- Leaseholders and shared ownership
Services for all
Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Extra care
- Sheltered accomodation
- Extra care and sheltered schemes
- Complex needs housing
- Home adaptations and re-housing
- Personal alarm service
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Thirteen training
- Domestic abuse support
- Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Strategy, vision and values
- Investor relations
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
Extra care and sheltered properties offer a wide range of facilities that offer support for older people or those with other needs.
You can find out about some of the supported living homes available in Stockton below. You can also get an idea about what life is like inside an extra care scheme:
For information about any property, please contact us.
Extra care schemes in Stockton
Thorntree Road, TS17 8HJ
Meadowfield House is on Thorntree Road close to Thornaby town centre and next to the park. It offers:
- two-bedroom flats with wet room facilities
- restaurant and function room
- communal gardens with raised flower beds and greenhouse
- scooter store
- assisted bathroom
- on-site laundry
- hair salon
- care office on-site with staff available 24 hours a day
- Thirteen office with staff available 9 - 5, Monday - Friday
- cleaners and caretaker on-site Monday – Friday
- guest room on-site for visiting family and friends to use.
There is ample car parking and for added security we have a fob-accessed entry system.
Meadowfield House has easy access to local shops, the town centre, post office, churches and bus routes.
To discuss properties available or to arrange a visit, please contact us.
Referrals to Meadowfield House come from Stockton Borough Council and customers should have a care package.
Take a virtual walkthrough Meadowfield House:
Off The Causeway, TS23 2DA
Winford House is next to Billingham Community Centre, opposite Queensway Medical Centre and offers:
- one and two-bedroom flats, all with level access bathing facilities, integrated oven and hob, carpets and flooring throughout, space for a washing machine and fridge freezer
- assisted bathroom for people who may need it
- large ground floor lounge for communal activities
- beautiful, well-kept communal gardens for customers and visitors
- link to on-site emergency 24/7 care staff
- planned care visits throughout the week to support you to live independently, as decided by a social worker assessment
- access to Thirteen staff to support you with your tenancy and any additional support.
Winford House is a short walk from Billingham town centre, Billingham Forum, the leisure centre, local park and bowling club. The community centre offers a lunch club for the over 55s every Friday and the park has a café in the grounds.
The scheme is on a direct bus route to Stockton and Hartlepool and other local towns.
Winford House offers weekly activities for customers which include coffee mornings, bingo, music and memories, as well as race nights, quiz nights, summer fayres, Easter events, Halloween, Bonfire Night and visits to the Forum pantomime.
For extra care accommodation, you would need a Care Act Assessment to be completed by your social worker – please speak with your social worker or local council for more information.
For more details or to arrange a visit, please contact us.
Sheltered accommodation in Stockton
Off Casson Way, TS23 3XR
High Grange House
High Grange House is made up of 28 homes near to Stockton town centre.
Langdale Road, TS23 1AD
Eden House is made up of 22 homes near to Stockton town centre.
Lauder Close, TS19 0SS
Lauder House is made up of 25 homes near to Stockton town centre.
Ferndale, TS19 0XT
Cedar House is made up of 43 homes near to Stockton town centre.
Ewbank Gardens, TS18 1JH
Ewbank Gardens is made up of 24 homes near to Stockton town centre.
Homes for people with learning disabilities in Stockton
Sherwood Road, TS17 0ED
Acorn House is made up of 16 homes near to Stockton town centre.
Thomas Street, TS18 2BU
Swainby Road is made up of 4 homes near to Stockton town centre.
Stafford Close , TS17 6HF
Stafford Close is made up of 4 homes near to Stockton town centre.
Near Stockton town centre
Our Thornaby Road scheme is made up of 4 homes near to Stockton town centre.